BOOKING PROCEDURE AND CONDITIONS
1. Simply phone us on 02037589705 and we will be able to advise you of the current availability on all our arrangements.
2. This is a short version of our terms and cond, or if you have received
the form by email or fax the conditions will have been sent to you as a separate sheet. If you have not seen them for any reason we will be happy to supply them in advance of you making a booking with us. If not required, you will still be bound by these conditions.
3. Once you have decided to make a booking, please telephone us or confirm your requirements in writing or by email.
4. We will then issue an Invoice to you, which will detail the arrangements we are making on your behalf. It will also fully detail our booking conditions.
5.The contract to provide the arrangements or facilities shall be created by our acceptance of your booking,
which will be as from the date on which the Invoice is issued to you. The parties making the contract are STATUS SPORTS HOSPITALITY on the one hand and all clients represented by the person who confirms the booking on the other.
6. A deposit of 50% (or any other amount as may be advised) will be due for payment by the date advised on the Invoice.
7. The final balance is payable 60 working days prior to the event. Naturally if you book up within 60
8. It is agreed that Status Sports Hospitality acts only as agent to the client and that no liability of any kind how so ever caused shall attach Status Sports Hospitality in connection with, or arising out of us making arrangements with third parties with respect to transportation, hotel accommodation, restaurants or otherwise.
8. It is agreed that Status Sports Hospitality acts only as agent to the client and that
no liability of any kind how so ever caused shall attach Status Sports Hospitality in connection with, or arising out of us making arrangements with third parties with respect to transportation, hotel accommodation, restaurants or otherwise.
9. All dates and facilities described in our literature are done so in good faith, but are liable to change without notice and therefore do not for many part of any contract.
1. Cancellation must be submitted in writing or by email.
2. Client receive 90% of overall payment
3. The following scale of charges apply: More than 60 days prior to the event and before the ‘deposit due’ date, as detailed on our Invoice. 50% payable.
Within 60 days of the event, in all instances whether any monies have previously been received or not. 100% payable.
DOCUMENTATION AND TICKETS
1. Tickets are included and hence provided in all packages at face value. However, where necessary, a consultancy sourcing fee may also be included in the package price.
2. Event Documentation, containing all necessary itineraries, location maps, passes and any special instructions will normally be sent 10 to 14 days prior to the event (subject to receipt of full payment).
3.In many instances the actual admission tickets for the event are issued on the day at the venue. In such cases, your tickets will be handed over to you by our Event Manager.
Status Sports is a subsidiary of London Marketing Clinic Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 9100709. Registered office: Project B, 3 – 7 Middle Street, Croydon CR0 1RE.