Terms & Conditions on Tickets
We detail below the terms and conditions of which Status Sports Hospitaility take bookings and make arrangements on behalf of its clients. We do not accept any bookings on any other terms.
- Payment Terms 100% balance is required on receipt of invoice. In certain circumstances stage payments can be requested subject to prior agreement of terms. Any “extras” that we organize on behalf of our clients are payable in full, on receipt of the invoice. Should any amount not be paid by the due date, Status Sports Hospitaility , at their sole discretion, will be entitled to treat the booking as being cancelled by the client, and charge cancellation as set out in paragraph 12. Status Sports Hospitaility shall not be obliged to dispatch tickets, passes and other documentation relevant to a booking, until all accounts have been paid in full. These terms are applicable to all bookings unless specifically advised otherwise. Payments made by credit or debit card will incur an administration fee of 3.5% of the total booking value for all cards except Amex which will be 4%. There is no charge on payments made by cheque or bank transfer.
- The Contract The contract to provide the arrangements or facilities shall be created by our acceptance of your booking, which will be as on the form, the date on which the invoice is issued to you. The parties making the contract are Status Sports Hospitaility and all clients represented by the person who confirms the booking.
- What is not included in a package All transport arrangements to and from the event, unless specified. All items of a personal nature such as telephone, insurance etc. Any “extra” items requested and arranged are chargeable and payable on Invoice.
- What is included in the package Only the items in the appropriate sales literature or as further detailed in the Invoice
- Timetable of Events Whilst timetables are published they unfortunately cannot be guaranteed, and cannot therefore be a condition or form part of a contract. Timetables are subject to alteration without notice, but every effort will be made by Status Sports Hospitaility to provide the best alternative timetable possible.
- The Event / Occasion Status Sports Hospitaility give no guarantee whatsoever that the event / occasion shall take place. Should any event / occasion be cancelled or postponed for any reason whatsoever, the client will have no entitlement to any refund of monies paid. It is the responsibility of the client to adequately insure themselves against postponement or cancellation, for whatever reason, of the event / occasion. The provisions of the S1(2) of the Law Reform (Frustrated Contracts) Act 1943 (or any re-enactment thereof) shall not apply to any agreement between Status Sports Hospitaility and the client. Status Sports Hospitaility will nonetheless make every effort and representation to recover the clients costs but cannot be liable for items used such as flights, hotels, food, drink and all such other items not recoverable.
- Third Parties Status Sports Hospitaility in making arrangements on behalf of its clients, contracts with third parties for provision of all the necessary facilities including the provision of tickets for entry to the event / occasion. In doing so it is expressly agreed that Status Sports Hospitaility acts only as an agent of the client and that no liability of any kind howsoever caused shall attach to Status Sports Hospitaility in connection with or arising out of such arrangements. The contract between Status Sports Hospitaility and the client shall be subject to any terms and conditions of contracts with third parties. In the event that such facilities or tickets shall not be available, for whatever reason, any liability of Status Sports Hospitaility shall be limited to the return of all sums paid by the client for such facilities or tickets.
- Alterations or cancellation of arrangements by third parties In the event of the cancellation or postponement of an event / occasion, or when the arrangements and / or facilities for any event/ occasion are changed or cancelled by a third party, Status Sports Hospitaility will endeavour to provide an alternative.
- Changes to arrangements by Status Sports Hospitaility Every reasonable effort will be made by Status Sports Hospitaility to adhere to advertised and confirmed arrangements, but Status Sports Hospitaility reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter, omit or change arrangements should it be found necessary to do so, and shall have no liability whatsoever to the client for any such changes, save a refund of any monies not expended.
- Changes to arrangements by client Every effort will be made by Status Sports Hospitaility to accommodate any changes or alterations requested. “ Extras” will be charged as such. Reduction in the number of a party will be treated as a cancellation, but only in the respect of the number of reduced places. In the event that the client is in breach of any obligation under this contract, or has entered into receivership or liquidation, or has become bankrupt or insolvent , then this contract shall be treated as cancelled by the client. In all such cases, cancellation charges in accordance with paragraph 12 shall be applied.
- Cancellation If any client wishes to cancel arrangements for whatever reason “cancellation charges” shall apply:- More than 140 days prior to the event. 50% of the balance is payable. Within 140 days of the event, in all instances whether any monies have previously been received or not. 100% payable Cancellation must be submitted in writing.
- Liability Status Sports Hospitaility shall not be liable for any matter whatsoever that is beyond its control, and shall not in any circumstances be responsible for any sequential or indirect loss that may be incurred by the client or its guests, associates and agents, or any third party. We recommend that individuals purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy which will at the least provide Emergency Assistance whilst abroad.
- Assignment Status Sports Hospitaility reserves the right to fulfil the terms of any booking through any subsidiary of it. In the event that this right is exercised. Status Sports Hospitaility will give written notice to that effect to the client. Upon service of such notice to the client, all rights and liabilities arising under such booking, whether before or after the date of such notice, shall be adopted by the subsidiary and there shall be no liability attaching to Status Sports Hospitaility from this booking. 15. Descriptions In compiling our sales literature and establishing all our arrangements we have relied on the information provided by third parties. Wherever possible these have been verified. However, should you find anything that is not as described, please let us know as soon as possible, so that we can give it our attention
- Acceptance The making of a booking with us however confirmed ie. verbally, in writing, by fax or e-mail shall be deemed as acceptance by the client of the above terms and conditions.
- The English Law This contract shall be governed by English Law and shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the English Courts