Euro 2020 | Munich | Football Arena Munich Stadium
Status Sports are offering ticket only seating options for all 51 matches within Euro 2020.
Matches at the Football Arena Munich
Tuesday, 16 June – France v Germany
Saturday, 20 June – Portugal v Germany
Wednesday, 24 June – Germany v Winner play-off Path A
Friday, 3 July, 21:00 CET – Quarter-final
Arena: Football Arena Munich
Capacity: 70,000 seats
Opened in May 2005
Home team: Bayern München
Distance to city centre: approximately 10 km
- Tickets guaranteed in pairs-for groups, we will do what we can to ensure groups are together/close.
- Delivery may be e-tickets or paper. If the case of a paper ticket. We will deliver to your home address upto 6 – 8 days before but we always recommend having a hotel address. For details on ticket delivery please see below for ticket collection details.
- Ticket categories correspond to UEFA'S (map guide may vary but category sold will correspond with what is written on ticket).
- Please check in for price and availability before taking any final orders.
- Orders only confirmed upon receipt of payment/proof of payment.
For over 5 years Status Sports have been providing ticket-only and hospitality service for some of the world’s most prestigious tournaments including; World Cup and the Olympics. We would like to reassure our clients the tickets purchased with our company are 100% guaranteed. If you would like to discuss ticket assurance please email or call us, or if you require references or testimonials please email email@example.com
Tickets will come in the form of both E -tickets and paper tickets. In most circumstances we aim to send out E- tickets.
However the decision on the form of ticket is not within our control. Please see the bottom section of this page for client requirements on the delivery of paper tickets.
Please note we can also arrange Hotel accommodation options close to the stadium.
If this is of interest please confirm: the number of days required, number and type of room i.e single, twin etc. Also confirm if you require 3*,4* or 5* , please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See below for ticket collection details.
Getting to the stadium
The stadium is located in the north of Munich.
Multiple forms of transports to the stadium including shuttle services and taxis
Paper Tickets will be delivered to your hotel by courier 4 – 12 days before matchdate, depending on your date of arrival.
Full tracking details will be provided on dispatch as well as our Ticket Delivery Team will be on call to handle any enquiries leading up to the match. Please provide:
– Host name
– Full hotel address
– Proof ID will be required
All bookings can be made online via our Stripe eccomerce portal.
Tuesday, 16 June – France v Germany, Saturday, 20 June – Portugal v Germany, Wednesday, 24 June – Germany v Winner play-off Path A, Friday, 3 July, 21:00 CET – Quarter-final
Cat 1, Cat 2, Cat 3