The Open – The 1860 Club
Ideally situated on the lower level of the deluxe double-decker Hospitality Pavilion next to Royal Troon’s 15th hole, you and your group are just steps away from the world’s best golfers, giving you the opportunity to walk the course with ease, in between enjoying some of the finest in Scottish hospitality.
The 1860 Club offers you and your guests the opportunity to celebrate the history and heritage of the Championship in style at The 145TH Open. Enjoy some of the best in sporting hospitality, from all-day table service to an unrivalled four-course lunch designed by our award-winning chefs. Be inspired by tradition at The 1860 Club as you engage with your guests on your own private table of 10 or 12. This relaxing air-conditioned restaurant is the perfect location to enjoy your day and strengthen relationships.
- Located on the lower level of the Hospitality Pavilion close to the 15th hole
- Official Open admission ticket with Fast Track entrance
- Full Tv coverage of play
- VIP Parking pass (1 per 4 guests)
- Souvenir programme and order of play
- Access to the SKILLZONE
- lounge area
- Private restroom facilities within the Pavilion
- Welcome desk with experienced hostesses
Dining & Drinks
- Breakfast rolls, fruit and a selection of pastries with tea, coffee and juices
- Pre-lunch Champagne reception
- Sumptuous four-course lunch served to your table
- Traditional Afternoon Tea with treats for you to choose as you watch the drama unfold
- Full complimentary bar throughout the day including wines, beer, house spirits and soft drink
Private tables of 10 or 12 are available, smaller numbers will be accommodated on shared tables.
Wed 13 Jul, Thu 14 Jul, Fri 15 Jul, Sat 16 Jul, Sun 17 Jul