Wimbledon – Gatsby Club
Wimbledon 2019 – Gatsby Club – Status Sports hospitality: One of the most exclusive and impressive venues at the Championships, guests will enjoy superb hospitality in a prime location opposite the main entrance.
Your hospitality includes:
- Reserved Centre or No. 1 court ticket
- Entry to The Gatsby Club
- Complimentary bar, including Champagne
- Private reserved tables for parties of 2 – 12 guests*
- Three course a la Carte lunch designed by Albert Roux, with a choice of specially selected wines
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea including strawberries and cream
- television screens to keep guests informed of play
- Garden area to relax and unwind
- Wifi throughout
- Car parking on request (one per four guests)
- Official Wimbledon programme
- Newspapers available upon request
- Commemorative VIP pass and documentation
- Shuttle bus to and from Southfields Tube Station (from 10am to 9pm)
- Private tables for 2-12 guests. Private areas are available for 40 guests or more
*** Please note that all prices are per person and include 20% VAT. Tickets are sold in pairs (i.e 2,4,6,8 etc) only. Odd numbers are purchased at a higher rate.
Wimbledon 2019 – Gatsby Club – Status Sports hospitality: Spacious and sleek, the new The Gatsby Club will provide an entertaining option to impress guests at Wimbledon with its super-styled French-led design. Relax in this stunning restaurant from the moment you walk in the door. Bathe in beautiful sunshine in the garden area and enjoy a chilled drink by The Terrace Bar, whilst being serenaded by the live musicians. Situated opposite gate 5, your seats are only a short stroll away. You can even travel in style as the Gatsby buggies will be ready and waiting to give you a lift.
World class chef Albert Roux will be designing an exquisite 3-course à la carte menu accompanied by selected fine wines for The Gatsby Club. Roux is one of the most influential and revered chefs in the world so this is a hospitality experience with a unique twist. He was responsible for opening the first Michelin starred restaurant in London, Le Gavroche, and for training top names in cuisine
Monday 1st July, Tuesday 2nd July, Wednesday 3rd July, Thursday 4th July, Friday 5th July, Saturday 6th July, Monday 8th July, Tuesday 9th July, Wednesday 10th July, Thursday 11th July, Friday 12th July, Saturday 13th July, Sunday 14th July
Debenture Centre Court, Debenture No.1 Court